my school life

Posted by mady | Posted in | Posted on 3:10 AM

since from childhood i am not interested in education. I always loves to play and wonder with my friends by making a bung to classes.I did my schooling from Sanjay Gandhi Primary School,Udgir.
The school was near to my home.I always went to to school late.The consultant teacher everyday gave a lecture regarding come on time?why you are not taking your study seriously?etc. your friends were doing their work on time,why are you not?

Comments (4)

Thanks for sharing the relevant information with us.Thanks for sharing such great piece of information with us. Digital Signature Certificate

Thank you so much for providing such a useful content. Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate

I am very grateful you did share your knowledge here. It is an excellent post here. Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate

Thank you so much for providing such useful content. Thanks very nice share. Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate

Post a Comment